CUYAHOGA FALLS, Ohio — Associated Materials, a market leader in vinyl windows and cladding, metal siding and trim, recently opened three new Alside supply centers throughout the country to support its strong customer base by investing and expanding the business through innovative products and solutions.
As an example of the company’s evolution and growth, the new locations include a 20,000-square-foot facility in Conway, South Carolina. This site, in the Myrtle Beach metropolitan area, is a palletized warehouse offering exceptional manufactured Alside siding and windows along with a variety of other products, including fiber cement siding, doors and decking. Additionally, a 63,200-square-foot building is now open in Greensboro, North Carolina, along with a 20,000-square-foot supply center in San Antonio, Texas.
“We are excited to expand our distribution in these three cities to provide greater convenience, material offerings and better customer service to remodelers and builders in these markets,” said Dan Watkoske, Division President – Alside. “Alside continues to see increased demand for our best-in-class products, including ASCEND® Composite Siding and Mezzo® windows, and the supply center openings will allow us to continue to support our customer’s needs.”
All locations feature:
- Wide selection of siding, windows, soffit, trim, accessories and other leading building materials. This includes innovative, high-performance products, such as:
- ASCEND Composite Cladding, the world’s first composite siding engineered with (GP)2 Technology—a combination of glass-reinforced polymer and graphite-infused polystyrene—for exceptional durability and efficiency.
- The Mezzo Full-Frame Replacement System, which has enhanced the installation efficiency of exterior trim on full-frame replacement windows while significantly reducing the time and complexity to get the overall job done. Mezzo with Trimworks can save up to 20-40 minutes of installation time per window.
- Designated showroom to view samples and displays.
- Quick order fulfillment and reliable delivery from Alside’s supply center direct to the job site.
- Technical expertise from professionals who know the industry and can help with product specifications, installation tips and more.
For more information on Alside, visit www.alside.com.