SAN DIEGO, Calif — Eldorado Stone announces LoreioBrick, a new long-format brick profile inspired by ancient Roman architecture. LoreioBrick is designed for modern spaces, employing linear dimensions, and a neutral color palette accented with earthy tones. As a modern profile with nods to classic design, the brick silhouette flaunts textural details, slender cuts and soft gradients that come together to create a contemporary yet balanced visual element.
“While LoreioBrick is distinctly modern in application, our team drew inspiration from several of Europe’s most enduring architectural wonders, and the result is something truly special and unique,” said Sarah Lograsso, Director of Marketing and Product Design. “From format to color selection, this new profile embraces versatility to present specifiers with a truly dynamic evolution in brick veneer aesthetics.”
LoreioBrick is available in four evocative colorways:
- Farola: a blend of soft brown and flint gray with highlights of mature, russet tones.
- Hollin: a dark charcoal gray with smoky overtones and rich brown undertones woven throughout.
- Lilia: a bright white with undertones of cream and hints of light gray.
- Talavera: a warm gray blended with subtle shades of light brown and pewter undertones.
- LoreioBrick has a 1.62-inch height and 20.25-inch length, dimensions that are just half the height of most traditional bricks. Its sophisticated aesthetic provides designers, builders and architects with a modern façade and an ability to form a rich visual foundation in residential homes and commercial buildings.
Eldorado Stone is a member of the Westlake Royal Building Products portfolio of exterior and interior building products. For more information on Eldorado Stone and its products, visit EldoradoStone.com.